Home > Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get my order?
Monday-Friday within 24 to 48 hours from the time your order is placed. We do
not process or ship orders on the weekend or FedEx holidays. Need transit
times? Visit our shipping page for
If you need your order by a specified date, please include that information in the Comments section
while you're checking out. If you have already placed your order and need your items sooner than expected transit time, please contact customer service with your order number for expedited
Can I track my order once it has been shipped?
Yes, you can track your order via FedEx Tracking (www.fedex.com) by using the tracking number that you will receive via email upon order shipment.
We also occasionally ship via USPS, but the tracking number does not directly to
the postal service.
What happens if I
order an item and you don’t have as much as I need in stock?
In the event that you order more product than we have available, we will
ship the remainder at no charge when the item is back in stock. We will,
however, automatically cancel and refund any back order under $5.00.
Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes, we offer quantity discounts on all our products, which are posted
on our website in a tiered pricing format. This tiered pricing system
allows you to save more on higher quantities of products purchased.
Should you require very large quantities, please call 888-317-2213.
What are your shipping costs?
Please see our shipping page for
more information on costs and transit times.
If the item that I ordered does not fit my needs, may I return it?
We will gladly refund you for any merchandise that does not fit your
needs, as long as the product is returned within 15 days, unused, and in
the original packaging. You are responsible for all shipping charges.
When we receive the item, we’ll refund you for the product cost.
How do I proceed if my item arrived defective or broken?
If you receive a damaged item, please give us a call and let us take
care of it for you. We will gladly replace any damaged item or refund
you for the cost of that item (whichever option you prefer). Damage
claims must be received within seven business days.
Has my order shipped?
Please go to "My Account", sign in, and click the Review previous orders
link to learn the status of your order.
Will I be required to be present to accept package delivery?
No, our carrier will leave the package at your door or reception area unless signature required is requested.
Please note: you will have the option to choose signature required
during checkout (a small fee will apply).
What if I have a special request?
Special requests can be made in the comment box upon checkout. For example, please notify us when your delivery would be time-sensitive.
Is Gems On Display a secure website?
Gems on Display takes your security seriously. Please review the measures that we employ and compare them to our competition.
- Gems on Display meets all voluntary payment card industry standards and is a certified credit card safe website. (Payment card industry). Our PCI compliance is audited quarterly by Security Metrics.
- Gems on Display utilizes 128 bit SSL data encryption via Comodo. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
- Gems on Display contracts with McAfee security to hack simulate our website on a daily basis to check for any vulnerability.
- Gems on Display does not store your credit card information. Your sensitive card numbers are erased the second you receive your order confirmation while still on our site. We implement and maintain compliance with industry leading security initiatives such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard through Authorize.net.
- Please know that we utilize a number of other security measures including but not limited to: data encryption, firewalls, and anti-virus/anti-spyware/anti-malware security software.
- Additionally, Gems on display does not sell its customer information to any outside parties.