We take your privacy very seriously, and we are committed to keeping you and your information secure.
Information we gather & how we use it:
When you contact us through our website, via email, or by phone to either create an account or place an order, we collect the information you volunteer, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address, as well as your IP address. The purpose of collecting this information is to insure that our interactions with you are as efficient as possible. If you’ve elected to do so, you will occasionally receive our newsletters containing new products, sales, or display and packaging suggestions. You can always subscribe or unsubscribe here.
Gems on Display does not sell its customer information to any outside parties. Any information we gather is to serve our customers in the best possible way.
The people that are given access to this information:
Your personal information is accessible by the server administrator and customer service department.
The security measures we have in place to protect your personal information:
1. To safeguard your personal information Gems on Display meets all voluntary Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards and is a certified credit card safe website. Our PCI compliance is audited quarterly by Security Metrics.
2. Gems on Display utilizes 256/2048 bit SSL data encryption via Sectigo. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
3. Gems on Display does not store your credit card information. Your sensitive card numbers are erased the second you receive your order confirmation while still on our site. We implement and maintain compliance with industry leading security initiatives such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard through Authorize.net.
4. Please know that we utilize a number of other security measures including but not limited to: data encryption, firewalls, and anti-virus/anti-spyware/anti-malware security software.
2. Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you have them enabled to help us personalize your experience of our website.