Gems on Display takes your security seriously. Please review the measures that we employ and compare them to our competition.
- Gems on Display meets all voluntary payment card industry standards and is a certified credit card safe website. (Payment card industry). Our PCI compliance is audited quarterly by Security Metrics.
- Gems on Display utilizes 128 bit SSL data encryption via Comodo. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site's web servers are private and secure.
- Gems on Display checks on a daily basis for any vulnerability within the website security.
- Gems on Display does not store your credit card information. Your sensitive card numbers are erased the second you receive your order confirmation while still on our site. We implement and maintain compliance with industry leading security initiatives such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard through Authorize.net.
- Please know that we utilize a number of other security measures including but not limited to: data encryption, firewalls, and anti-virus/anti-spyware/anti-malware security software.
- Additionally, Gems on display does not sell its customer information to any outside parties.